We Believe in Bible Doctrine
- The Divine Trinity consists of three Persons: God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Ghost, perfectly united as one. Matthew 3:16-17; l John 5:7.
- Divine Healing of sickness is provided through the atonement. James 5:14-16; 1 Peter 2:24.
Basic Spiritual Experiences:
- Justification (salvation) is the act of God's grace through which we receive forgiveness for sins and stand before God as though we had never sinned. Romans 5: l; 2 Corinthians 5: 17.
- Entire Sanctification, the act of God's grace whereby we are made holy, is the second definite work and is subsequent to justification. John 17:15-21; Hebrews 13:12.
- The Baptism of the Holy Ghost is the enduement of power upon the sanctified life, and is evidenced by speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. John 14:16-17,26;Acts 1:5-8; 2:1-4.
- The Second Coming of Jesus will consist of two appearances. First, He will come to catch away His waiting Bride. Matthew 24:40-44; I Thessalonians 4:15-17. Second, He will come to execute judgment upon the ungodly. 2 Thessalonians l: 7 -1 0; Jude 14-15.
- The Tribulation will occur between Christ's coming for His Bride and His return in judgment. Isaiah 26:20-21; Revelation 9 and 16.
- Christ's Millennial Reign will be the 1000 years of peaceful reign by Jesus on earth. Isaiah 11 and 35; Revelation 20: 1-6.
- The Great White Throne Judgment will be the final judgment when all the wicked dead will stand before God. Revelation 20:11-15.
- The New Heaven and The New Earth will replace the present heaven and earth, which will be destroyed after the Great White Throne Judgment. 2 Peter 3:12-13; Revelation 21:1-3.
- Eternal Heaven and Eternal Hell are literal places of final and eternal destiny. Matthew 25:41-46; Luke 16:22-28.
Other Core Doctrine:
- Marriage is a covenant between one man and one woman that is binding before God for life. Neither person has a right to marry again while the first companion lives. Mark 10:6-12; Romans 7: 1-3.
- Restitution is necessary, wherein wrongs against others are righted. Ezekiel 33:15; Matthew 5:23-24.
- Water Baptism is by one immersion in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Matthew 3:16; 28:19.
- The Lord's Supper is an institution ordained by Jesus so that we might remember His death until He returns. Matthew 26:26-29; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26.
- Foot Washing is practiced according to the example and commandment Jesus gave. John 13:14-15.